Chilmington Studios Prices
Most studio-based shoots provide for around an hour of shooting time (although we’re not clock-watchers) with additional time being allowed for make-up/changing as required.
Following the shoot, Mark will apply his post-production skills to ‘tweak’ your images and upload them for you to view on-line (usually within 72 hours) from which you may choose your favourite twenty to receive further re-touching including blemish removal & skin-smoothing, etc.
Chilmington Studios Prices stated include studio time and post-production as specified.
Detailed ‘tweaking’ of specific images can be arranged at additional cost if required. Finished images will be supplied as digital downloads and/or on a USB memory-stick.
Prints and/or wall-art are available at additional cost – prices upon request.
Photography Pricing – Per hour
- £185Portraits / Couples / Family Group Studio Shoot
- £185Beauty Make-Over / Boudoir Shoots
- £185Headshots (Actors / Models or Business)
- £185Engagement / Bridal Portaits
- £165Additional Studio Time Per Hour (Inc. post-production of images) – ie: A two-hour studio shoot would cost £350, first hour @ £185 plus one additional hour @ £165
- £65Additional Post-Production (Re-Touching) of Images (Per Hour)
Set-price quotations available on request
* Terms – Payment is due at the time of the studio sitting, either in cash or by debit / credit card. A 20% non-refundable deposit may be required to secure a studio shoot time / date. For commercial / location photography services, terms are thirty days nett of invoice.
Stunning portraits for individuals, groups and families.
The perfect solution for actors/models to use in promoting themselves.
Specialists in beauty, make-over and boudoir photo shoots.
Engagement and pre-wedding images for bries and grooms.
Immortalise your property as a stylised digital artwork
Commercial on location photography of most descriptions